jenniferbutler988

Jennifer Butler

I love to read anything that makes me FEEL SOMETHING. I love to cry. I love to laugh. I love to scream. Mostly, I love to love.

The Lonely
Reckless
Skye Jordan
The Lonely
Tara Brown
Cage (Corps Security, #2) - Harper Sloan 5 SPUNKY STARS!!!!!!!!!!!She’s done it again!!!This was me during this book:I was like:And then I was like:And then I was like:And then I was like...SWAY!!!!!:And then I was like:And then I was like:And then I was like:And finally I was like:My Cage:My Melissa:This book was supercalifuckmefantastic!!!! You know when you get near the ending of a book, and things are coming together and you just waiting for rainbow to touch down…Well, that is when Ms. Sloan pulls the shit out from under you!!!! That ending was epic and one of my favorite parts of the book!!!**Note to Ms. Sloan**You make reading EASY. I love every word you write.There are so many brilliant moments that are hidden between the quips and quivers. I love that you give us all of the characters instead of just the main two. It really feels like I am part of this family of friends.You are dangling that mouse with Beck and Dee, and Emmy and Maddox, and if their books were available for pre-order, I would buy them. I would even buy Coop’s book, and I have no idea where that’s gonna go.I know you have something going on in that diabolical head of yours with Braxxon Breaker...…and I like it, and I want to know more, if you would be so kind…