jenniferbutler988

Jennifer Butler

I love to read anything that makes me FEEL SOMETHING. I love to cry. I love to laugh. I love to scream. Mostly, I love to love.

The Lonely
Reckless
Skye Jordan
The Lonely
Tara Brown
Against the Ropes - Sarah Castille 4 FCUK ME STARS!!!! (Nope. I didn’t misspell that.)There was a lot of this:And a lot of this:And a whole lot of this:And plenty of this:And I pretty much did this the whole time:And there was some of this:And this is me loving this book:My Torment/Max: everything you could ever dream!!!!My Makayla: Laugh out Loud heroine - She’s such a dork – snorts when she laughs….fakes German accents….quirky sense of humor. I kinda had Jess, from New Girl, in my head.Don’t be distracted by those low ratings! I really liked this book, you guys!!Do I recommend this book? Absolutely!It was unpredictable, and I love that!I will definitely be reading more of this author!Favorite quotes:If I can’t talk my way out of this mess, I’ll just wiggle.If I had a tail, I would thump it.He is caviar and I am instant noodles.An orgasm for my tongue.We are all fighters. It is basic human nature. We strive to get somewhere in life or we fight for survival.No soft bed. No gentle touching. No slight quiver and a tiny burst of pleasure. This was wild. Uncontrolled. There were ropes and metal and cold and fear.He sucks. I wiggle. He bites. I writhe.“How do I look?Beautiful.Flattery will get you in my pants.You’re not wearing pants.That’s right. You tore them off.Max likes torn off pants.Makayla has no pants left for you to tear off.Good. Easy access.Behave.You’re mine. I don’t have to behave.Bad Max. Keep your hands to yourself.I’m not using my hands.”ARC provided by NetGalley for an honest review.