jenniferbutler988

Jennifer Butler

I love to read anything that makes me FEEL SOMETHING. I love to cry. I love to laugh. I love to scream. Mostly, I love to love.

The Lonely
Reckless
Skye Jordan
The Lonely
Tara Brown
Fueled (The Driven Trilogy, #2) - K. Bromberg 3.75 SWEET FUCKING JESUS STARS!!!!!I went through A LOT of emotions while reading this book, and I still don’t really know how I feel about it. This is my emotional progression:The prologue ripped me open!!! Spiderman. Batman. Superman. Ironman.The sex was bomb-tastic!!VOODOO PUSSY!!!!! LMAO!!!!I hate you, Tawny!!!!!So much of this:Fight for yourself, Rylee! I want and I hate and more than anything, I feel.Colton!!! Stop treating her like shit or I’m going to kill you!!!!Rylee and Colton, you need to stop acting like children!!!!Ugh! The ending!I REALLY liked the characters.I REALLY liked the writing.I LOVED Colton’s POV!!I just wish she would have gone a different route with the story line. Colton’s childhood was so sad and traumatic and heart-breaking, and that’s the part of the story that I liked. Who knew that three little words that mean so much good could actually be evil in someone’s eyes. There are some 5-star moments in this book, but it just wasn’t enough to carry it, and then the author would take the story to this asinine place. I was pulled back and forth between 5 and 3 star moments the whole book.I was skimming the ending. Yes, I understand this is a trilogy, but when the reader knows that you’re dragging it out BECAUSE it’s a trilogy…..not good.I haven’t decided if I’ll read the third book yet. Maybe once I’ve gotten some distance from this one, I’ll be in a better frame of mind.THANKS FOR THE BUDDY READ RAE, AMY, AND JANEY!!!!My Colton:My Rylee: