jenniferbutler988

Jennifer Butler

I love to read anything that makes me FEEL SOMETHING. I love to cry. I love to laugh. I love to scream. Mostly, I love to love.

The Lonely
Reckless
Skye Jordan
The Lonely
Tara Brown
Just for Now (Sea Breeze, #4) - Abbi Glines 5 PRESTON STARS!!!!!This is my FAVORITE Abbi Glines book so far! Of course, if Ms. Glines wrote a story about a dust bunny, I would love it!!! Just For Now made me smile, grin, giggle, laugh out loud…..and cry.PRESTON!!! – jerk, dirty mouth, sexy sex machine = one of my favorite book boyfriends ever! He makes me laugh and cry at the same time!My Preston:I’m not what you think. I’m so much worse. I didn’t need taming. I needed fucking saving. Amanda – strong, sweet, loves Preston with everything she has, even though she knows he is a man whore :)My Amanda:Hearts don’t realize they’ve been lied to. They still love anyway. I had to include the lyrics to this Eminem song because I thought they were perfect!Just gonna stand there and watch me burnWell that's alright because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryWell, that's alright because I love the way you lieI love the way you lieRe-Read 9/1/2013