jenniferbutler988

Jennifer Butler

I love to read anything that makes me FEEL SOMETHING. I love to cry. I love to laugh. I love to scream. Mostly, I love to love.

The Lonely
Reckless
Skye Jordan
The Lonely
Tara Brown
Shooting Scars - Karina Halle 4.5 I-Want-My-Own-Drug-Lord Stars!!!!My Javier – My Drug Lord – My Love:In this book, Ellie is torn between the good and the bad. Everyone has a bad side right? But is Ellie essentially a bad girl? Well, I’m in love with a sexy Mexican drug lord, so apparently, I’M A BAD GIRL. And I’m screaming at my kindle and yelling at Ellie - “Yes, you are a bad girl! Stop trying to be so good, damn it!”Ellie is…just as Javier describes her...formidable. Javier seems to know Ellie more than Ellie knows Ellie. Isn’t that the way true love should be?My Ellie:Ellie hates Javier for….everything. He has hurt her so many times. But she can’t resist him. The pull of passion between Ellie and Javier is beyond their control. The sex scene between Javier and Ellie is just…it’s exactly what Ellie needed. She needed to hurt him, and the way he just stood there. Gah! Heart = Broken. Well, I don’t know how screwed you are, I only know how you like to be screwed.“Such an angry little angel. Your wings are certainly dirty. They’re black.”“Like your heart.”“The heart you once wanted. What does that say about you?” Say ‘Oh my God’ again. I liked the sound of it. ”How can you call me an angel when you think I’m no good?”“There are fallen angels too. Angels with dirty wings.”“Lucifer was a fallen angel.”“You’re right. But Lucifer had no moral code. You and I, angel, I think we fell somewhere in between all of that. We made our place. Our own home.” Camden’s POV was….eh. Probably because I’m Team Javier. I could have done with just Ellie’s POV. I don’t see why we needed Camden’s POV. Maybe those on Team Camden needed it.My Camden:I’m secretly hoping that Ms. Halle includes Javier’s POV in Bold Tricks???