jenniferbutler988

Jennifer Butler

I love to read anything that makes me FEEL SOMETHING. I love to cry. I love to laugh. I love to scream. Mostly, I love to love.

The Lonely
Reckless
Skye Jordan
The Lonely
Tara Brown
On Every Street  - Karina Halle 5 MILLION TEAM JAVIER STARS!!!I am FEELING so much right now. Beautiful. Perfection. Grief. Broken. This…this is how I feel right now.The story begins with Ellie. She is a con artist, seeking revenge, which is a central theme to this book. She is seeking revenge on a man who ruined her as a child. Ellie is determined to get close to this man by conning his second in command, Javier. To Ellie’s surprise, Javier ends up pursuing her. There is attraction (the coffee house scene in the prologue was so yum! I was grinning from ear to ear before the first chapter!). I could never forget your voice. You sound like an angel who’s gotten her wings dirty. My Javier:I have to make you surrender to me, to everything, in every way possible. I want your heart, your soul, and your body. I want the you that you’re hiding keep inside. I must have her. Javier. My love. My heart. This man is climbing the charts on my Master’s Thesis of Book Boyfriends, and it’s pretty difficult to knock one of those guys down (if you want to see this list, go to my profile). I don’t have much to say about him except….I love him.My Eden:My Ellie:Eden/Ellie. She is so...real. Which is ironic because she is a con artist. She has been hurt and broken and is out for blood, literally. I had to choose two pictures for her because I felt like there were two sides of her, and Ms. Halle executed those two sides with perfection. Javier completely takes Eden by surprise, and I was with her every step of the way. I grinned when she grinned. I cried when she cried. I hurt when she hurt. I was broken when she broke.There is chemistry.There is hot, steamy, bossy, sex.The sounds you make as you come….Better than any symphony. There is love. …as if he were unzipping my heart. There is action, blood, betrayal.There are tears.The love between Javier and Eden is out of this universe, in the stars. They have rocked me, wrecked me. It’s so real...even though it was under false pretenses. “I want to come on every inch of your body,” he whispered, and somehow it didn’t sound dirty at all. It sounded clean, pure, like rainwater. “I want to rub it in you, like this, until it’s a part of your skin. I want to stain you, Eden. I want myself embedded in your skin, in your heart, in your soul.”I am the ink in your blood.Any love that starts under a lie is bound to kill you. This book left me with so many questions, and I cannot/will not stop until I have more Javier.Note to the author: Ms. Halle, you writing is beautiful and brilliant. Can I have your babies Ms. Halle? Too weird? This is my first book of yours. I am in love. You have a fan for life.Thanks for the buddy read, Rae (bestie)!