jenniferbutler988

Jennifer Butler

I love to read anything that makes me FEEL SOMETHING. I love to cry. I love to laugh. I love to scream. Mostly, I love to love.

The Lonely
Reckless
Skye Jordan
The Lonely
Tara Brown
This Man Confessed (This Man, #3) - Jodi Ellen Malpas 4.5 TRAMPLED STARS!!!!!Jesse and Ava’s love is……UninhibitedPure, unapologetic, powerful love. It’s potent. It overpowers us both. …Unstoppable Who wouldn’t want to be loved so powerfully, so passionately? …Unbreakable Nothing can break us. …UnquenchableI never want to be without your fierce love.And then my mind moseys through all things Jesse-ish-the lace, the calla lilies, the peanut butter, the scorns for swearing – and I mentally smile. All of the various degrees of Jesse style fucking’s, the temper, the playfulness, the gentleness. I might really be smiling now. The handcuffs, the lace gag, the crucifix, the rowing machine, the Ava éclair. My heart has sped up. The dirty blonde, the addictive, sludgy but bright eyes, the sculptured perfection, the one and two days’ worth of stubble. The way he flicks the collar up on his polo shirts, his various smiles – for women, for me, and now for my tummy, too. His fierceness, his protectiveness, his dominant ways. The way he walks and the way he tramples, and all of the way in he loves me, with unapologetic raw adoration. The way I return that love. My work here is done.End of.