jenniferbutler988

Jennifer Butler

I love to read anything that makes me FEEL SOMETHING. I love to cry. I love to laugh. I love to scream. Mostly, I love to love.

The Lonely
Reckless
Skye Jordan
The Lonely
Tara Brown
Dirty (Dan and Elle #1) - Megan Hart If I could give this book 6 stars, I would. This book was profound. I loved the writing style, the characters, the plot, everything. There is nothing that I didn't like about this book. Yes, this book is true to its title. It is dirty, but it's profoundly dirty. I will even go as far as saying that it was better than 50 Shades of Grey because it has better story line. The main character, Elle, is broken because of her traumatic childhood. She is a logical, analytical person who has three coping mechanisms that allow her to stop thinking: drinking, counting, and f-ing. I've never cried so hard in a book as I did in this one. I really identified with the main character because I am such an analytical person. I understood her. The B characters were so intriguing from her best friend that she forms during the book (because she is so f-ed up that she doesn't know how to even make friends) to the next door teenage boy with the screwed-up home life. This book started off dirty, but it ended with acceptance, forgiveness, and love.