jenniferbutler988

Jennifer Butler

I love to read anything that makes me FEEL SOMETHING. I love to cry. I love to laugh. I love to scream. Mostly, I love to love.

The Lonely
Reckless
Skye Jordan
The Lonely
Tara Brown
Fight With Me (With Me in Seattle, #2) - Kristen Proby This book was SEX AND CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE….and I like those two things, so of course, I liked this book!3.5 HOT STARS!!!Julianne meets Nate and they have a wild night together, but to avoid “the morning talk,” she leaves. But she can’t go far because…..Nate is her boss. So FOR A YEAR, she has to endure the cold, distant Nate, but she loves her job, and she’s a tough cookie so she sticks it out. One day, Nate invites her on a no regrets weekend, and she accepts (because you cannot resist him!), and the rest is history! I liked this book because it was yummy and the sex was hot! Nate is irresistible! Literally! Tattoos, a special type of piercing (if you know what I mean – wink), a motorcycle, a fighter….and sweet as aw-hell-get-out! He’s literally perfect. My Nate:My Julianne:These two pictures describe this book perfectly…..YUMMY!!!