jenniferbutler988

Jennifer Butler

I love to read anything that makes me FEEL SOMETHING. I love to cry. I love to laugh. I love to scream. Mostly, I love to love.

The Lonely
Reckless
Skye Jordan
The Lonely
Tara Brown
The Angel (The Original Sinners) - Tiffany Reisz Many waters…This book CONSUMED me! It took over my life, my brain, my heart, my body. This book makes me want to be a better person. It also makes me want to go to confession (and I’m not even Catholic! Lol!).The confession scene at the beginning ROCKED me! I felt the earth turn as I was reading it. Nora – I enjoyed Nora/Eleanor much more in this book. She felt more mature, even though she has a child-like nature. She wouldn’t be Nora without her sassy mouth. If it’s an abomination, you’re just doing it wrong. Bear down hard, then release. It’ll fit better. So funny!Soren – I LOVED getting to know Soren in this book. After learning about his heart-wrenching past, I broke a little inside.My confession begins as the confessions of many men begin – with three words. I met Eleanor. Trying to know him is like wrestling with God. I’m probably going to hell for saying this, but I want my OWN priest to seduce…Hehehehe.Wesley – He wasn’t in this book a lot, but I still love him. But we had love, real love that didn’t take anything out of us, that didn’t bruise us or break us. I loved her without hurting her. Griffin – Pause while I do a few fist pumps for Griffin!!! I am in love with this man. He is freakin’hilarious, and there is nothing I like more (or turns me on more) than a funny man (wink). He is strong. He is hot. He has tattoos. He doesn’t take himself seriously (or much else for that matter). And knowing Pope Whatadick, he probably blesses his cum before he blows it. Bahahahaha! On….the…floor…laughing!Michael – His is strawberry sweetness. An angel. The ending WRECKED me! I literally had to go for a walk after I finished this book. Onto the next, because I cannot stop!