jenniferbutler988

Jennifer Butler

I love to read anything that makes me FEEL SOMETHING. I love to cry. I love to laugh. I love to scream. Mostly, I love to love.

The Lonely
Reckless
Skye Jordan
The Lonely
Tara Brown
The Prince (The Original Sinners) - Tiffany Reisz Here’s a word of advice….keep breathing through this book. It’s not easy to read. I laughed a lot in the second book, but I didn’t laugh much in this one. It was different than the first two books, but not in a bad way. I need therapy after this book or some Prozac. I am physically tired and emotionally drained after reading this book (and I love it!). I truly hope Kingsley gets some type of happy ending. He needs it. I need it.I’ve finally chosen a team……TEAM KINGSLEY. I know it doesn’t make sense, but him and Griffin are tied for my favorite characters. Don’t get me wrong. I love Soren, but he is in a class of his own, and no one can touch him. The suspense in this book is off the charts! Holy Mother of All Cliffhangers! Nora – Nora was flawless, unmanageable, uncontrollable. You told her on thing, she did everything but that. She laughed when others cried. Danced when others sat. She clawed her way to the top and didn’t even chip a nail on the way. No one could break her. No one could handle her. No one could shut her up.Wes – “Gotta go see a man about a horse.”Soren – For to get close to Soren meant walking through fire, stepping on glass, crawling through hell.Kingsley – Soren laid out feasts for her that she merely picked at, while Kingsley lapped up the crumbs that fell to the floor.