jenniferbutler988

Jennifer Butler

I love to read anything that makes me FEEL SOMETHING. I love to cry. I love to laugh. I love to scream. Mostly, I love to love.

The Lonely
Reckless
Skye Jordan
The Lonely
Tara Brown
Creed (Unfinished Hero, #2) - Kristen Ashley This is a story of mending a tortured heart. Kristen Ashley is from another galaxy. You can’t put her in a box, and you damn well can’t put her in a corner . You can’t compare her to any other author. She crawls over any stigma or “shoulds” of writing and says “Take that, bitch!” And you know what? You take it….because you don’t have a choice. You swallow every word and you do it with a smile….a giggle….an lol….a tear. Creed and Sylvie have a past together, a misunderstood and tortured past. After sixteen years, they finally meet again and after talking, fighting, fucking, and making love, they find each other again and begin mending themselves and each other. CreedHe is tortured. He is good. He is strong. He is no-nonsense. He is….Creed. He exists to love Sylvie. “I’m not what you want ‘cause I’m what you need.” “Baby, you can’t breathe without me.” SylvieSylvie is a badass, fighter. She is trapped, and the only one who can set her free is Tucker Creed. “FYI, babe, I’m not a woman prone to liking fervent avowals of adoration,” I told him in an effort to get him to stop making me feel squishy happy like a big girl. I love that Ms. Ashley includes family in all her books.I love that I don’t have to wait until the middle of the book for the main characters to find each other. Her stories feel so good because the main characters find each other early on and I get to enjoy the ride after that .I love that she includes a fantastic epilogue in all of her books.I feel complete after reading her stories. I felt complete after reading Creed.