jenniferbutler988

Jennifer Butler

I love to read anything that makes me FEEL SOMETHING. I love to cry. I love to laugh. I love to scream. Mostly, I love to love.

The Lonely
Reckless
Skye Jordan
The Lonely
Tara Brown
Lover Reborn - J.R Ward This book is FANTASTIC!It’s different than the other books in this series. Ms. Ward showed her emotional, more serious side in this book, and I loved it! Even all of the side stories had something a little extra….something deeper. Warning*** - You cannot read this book without a tissue box sitting next to you!***Tohr is grieving over his wife and child who died, and there seems like there is no hope. No hope in moving forward. He is stuck. Part of him doesn’t want to move forward. Lassiter, an angel sent to help him move on, is trying to get him to fall in love again.No’One has been to hell and back and is learning to live again. She is trying to move forward too. She knew Tohr a long time ago when they were both very different people. They start a friendship because they feel safe with each other, but soon, the sparks fly….and so does love. But it takes longer for these two to find what they need to finally move forward.The ending was shocking and unexpected but it was beautiful and I loved it!My Tohr:My No’One/Autumn:My Lassiter: