jenniferbutler988

Jennifer Butler

I love to read anything that makes me FEEL SOMETHING. I love to cry. I love to laugh. I love to scream. Mostly, I love to love.

The Lonely
Reckless
Skye Jordan
The Lonely
Tara Brown
Truth - Aleatha Romig You know when you're watching Lost (if you've never watched Lost...then shame!), and you're trying to figure out what the hell is going on and you're yelling at the smoke monster on the tv and you eventually end up with more questions than answers??!!!!...........That is this book and this series! Before I go into more details, I need to give a shout-out to Aleatha Romig!!! Holy Mackerel!! You are an artist! You are on the same level as J.J. Abrams for me, and that says a lot because I practically worship his intelligence. Your storyboard must be miles long. I don't even understand how you can write a story that flashes back so much and is tied in knots with so many characters and story lines.Anthony - I ended Consequences hating you so much I wanted to shoot you in the balls. I don't know how Ms. Romig did it, but after reading Truth, I'm in love with you. Hate....Love....I don't know my emotions anymore....or who I am.Claire - There were so many times when I would wonder what the hell you were thinking or doing, but I loved you the whole time. You made decisions that I know I could not have made in your situation, so Kudos to Claire!Thank you, Ms. Romig, for that ending....sincerely. Before the last few pages, I thought you were gonna end it like Consequences, which left me in a deep depression and had me seriously considering the meaning of life. But no, I was able to smile at the end, yet still wonder, "what's gonna happen next?" So I am very excited for the next book to conclude all of the questions I still have....