jenniferbutler988

Jennifer Butler

I love to read anything that makes me FEEL SOMETHING. I love to cry. I love to laugh. I love to scream. Mostly, I love to love.

The Lonely
Reckless
Skye Jordan
The Lonely
Tara Brown
Knight (Unfinished Hero, #1) - Kristen Ashley If I were to choose one man in the whole universe, it would be Knight. This man...is so....much. He isn't too intense. He's....enough. There isn't much more I can say because Knight says it all for me."Wars fought over a face like this....A man would work himself into the ground for it, go down to his knees to beg to keep it, endure torture to protect it, take a bullet for it...poison his brother to possess a face like this.""My baby's funny.""Jesus, I'm gonna possess that beauty.""Two weeks ago when you walked into my bedroom to use my phone, the life you been livin' which isn't all that good got better. A fuckuva lot better. Because I'm gonna make it that way.""I am not good. I am not normal. I am not clean.""Fuck, I created a fuck monster."Let me end by saying how amazing Kristen Ashley is. She practically has her own cult of followers, and now I have joined those followers. She has created her own language of men.