jenniferbutler988

Jennifer Butler

I love to read anything that makes me FEEL SOMETHING. I love to cry. I love to laugh. I love to scream. Mostly, I love to love.

The Lonely
Reckless
Skye Jordan
The Lonely
Tara Brown
Tempted - Elisabeth Naughton Why are scars so SEXY???This is my favorite kind of story....Tortured, sexy, scarred, hero.Pure, good, strong, girl.Demetrius. That's all I have to say. His name alone invokes so much feeling. He is in the same category of Zsadist (Lover Awakened) and Ripper (Unbeautifully).Isa. She was a different person in the first two books. I grew to love her more and more as she overcame obstacles and became a stronger person. In this book, she is the perfect match for Demetrius, exactly what he needs, and he is meant for her in every way.Isa is Demetrius's ONE. He can feel it and knows it for hundreds of years. But she is the princess, and so he pushes her away, and makes her believe that he hates her. When Isa disappears, Demetrius saves her over and over again. Finally, when they are sent to the hidden island of PANDORA, they are forced to spend time together and the secret love for each other explodes!This story is anything but cheesy. I feel everything they feel. I love the Greek mythology. It's so creative.This is my favorite in this series so far.I will read ANYTHING by Elisabeth Naughton.