jenniferbutler988

Jennifer Butler

I love to read anything that makes me FEEL SOMETHING. I love to cry. I love to laugh. I love to scream. Mostly, I love to love.

The Lonely
Reckless
Skye Jordan
The Lonely
Tara Brown
While It Lasts (Sea Breeze, #3) - Abbi Glines This book brings out the country girl in me! And I didn’t even know I had one y'all! Lol!Cage York is bad (and I like!). He is every woman’s wet dream. After getting into some trouble, his baseball coach sends him to do some hard labor at a farm. Ladies, this means he was shirtless and sweaty for most of this book.Hehehe. Eva’s heart has been broken for a year and half after losing the love of her life. Nothing helps. She can’t move forward……until Cage. She cannot resist (no woman could!). Cage and Eva’s story was sexy...and surprisingly touching. Eva’s character was strong, yet vulnerable, so we got to see the vulnerable side of Cage too. I loved every second of this book!Some of my favorite quotes:She was the “do not touch” toy. The panties are always on my priority list. Damn his pretty face. Damn, she was sexy when she was saucy.