Jennifer Butler

I love to read anything that makes me FEEL SOMETHING. I love to cry. I love to laugh. I love to scream. Mostly, I love to love.

The Lonely
Megan Hart
Skye Jordan
The Lonely
Tara Brown
In Flight (Up In The Air, #1) - R.K. Lilley Yum, yum, yum. This book is candy. And I ate it all up!Of course, I have to say that it is similar to 50 shades, so I can't help but compare it, BUT there are enough unique qualities that still set it apart like the airplane scenes (I get light-headed just thinking about them), her best friend Stephan (in love with him!), and the characters are their own.I love me some Mr. Cavendish. This is why:1. Because he wants to be called Mr. Cavendish.2. Because he is f*&%ed up!3. Because he is dominant (yeah, he is an alpha!).4. Because he is gentle and caring.5. Because...how can you not love him?!I also love Bianca. This is why:1. I love the name Bianca. It's one of my favorite names!2. She knows who she is.3. She knows what she wants.4. She says what is on her mind! But in a matter-of-fact way, not in an annoying-attitude way.I can't wait to read the next two!