jenniferbutler988

Jennifer Butler

I love to read anything that makes me FEEL SOMETHING. I love to cry. I love to laugh. I love to scream. Mostly, I love to love.

The Lonely
Reckless
Skye Jordan
The Lonely
Tara Brown
If I Were You (Inside Out Trilogy, #1) - Lisa Renee Jones What am I thinking?!!!! EVERYONE loved this book! except me! I tried! and then I stopped, and tried again! and again! and again! What I liked:1. The characters - I loved Sara, Chris, and Mark.2. The plot - I was constantly wondering where the story would go next.3. The setting - I love me some art galleries and wine!What I didn't like:1. The writing style - I think this was more of a preference thing because the author isn't bad. It just wasn't for me.2. The pace - It was slow. We didn't meet Mark until 20% into the book! 20%! and Chris wasn't until after that! 3. The lack of dialogue - I NEED dialogue like I NEED chocolate, and this book did not give me the chocolate that I needed. 4. The plot - I know I said I liked the plot, but I also didn't like it. I didn't care for the Rebecca story. I understood the intrigue at the beginning, but then it got weird and unnecessary. I just felt like the author could have executed the Rebecca story a little better.Sorry peeps.