jenniferbutler988

Jennifer Butler

I love to read anything that makes me FEEL SOMETHING. I love to cry. I love to laugh. I love to scream. Mostly, I love to love.

The Lonely
Reckless
Skye Jordan
The Lonely
Tara Brown
Perfect Chemistry - Simone Elkeles Recommended: This book has a Romeo and Juliet twist to it without the depressing ending. The book didn't really get interesting until the banter between the two main characters began when they started getting to know each other. The "gang language" is often not believable, but the ending of the book shows hope for those who may be stuck in a gang situation. I like the portrayal of how different the two sides of the families are, and how screwed up families can be, and how a teenager views the adults in their lives. At the same time, the adults are honestly trying to do what is best for their children and students. The relationship between teenager and adult is just like any relationship. There are miscommunications and different perspectives. The reasoning for the decisions and actions makes a difference in how the other person reacts to the situation. If the adult and teen is honest and open, then there might be more understanding in the relationship. Many times, one or both individuals believe that they are being misunderstood.